For children who struggle, conventional sport and conditioning programs often prove unsuccessful. This doesn’t mean these children can’t learn or improve. It simply means that most programs are not designed to accommodate children who develop at a slower pace.
SportsMind is a program I’ve created specifically for children who have a hard time benefiting from more traditional approaches to athletic training and instruction.
Here’s a quick overview:
- SportsMind is a non-traditional athletic development program for children.
- It integrates body-mind training techniques from the fields of sport science, performance psychology and martial arts.
- The program is fully customized to meet each child’s exact needs. Content and instructional approach are tailored to each child’s individual personality, skill level and learning style.
- Sessions are strictly private. One-on-one private coaching sessions allow children to progress at their own pace.
- Sessions takes place in your home, providing ultimate convenience
- Instructional approach is gentle, noncompetitive and success-oriented.
The design of the program is to create an emotionally safe setting where your child can develop his or her physical talents while building a track record of successful athletic experiences. The ultimate goal is to improve fitness and physical performance while strengthening self-confidence and self-esteem.
For additional information, please contact me: 314-369-4700.